CHRISTMAS SPICE WAX MELT  Warning: 
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. 
Avoid breathing vapour or dust.
 Avoid release to the environment.
 Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. 
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
 Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance 
with local regulations.
 Contains Eugenol, Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction.
ROCHESTER SOAPS, ME7 4LL, www.rochestersoap@yahoo.com
e 60 gms 
 

Wax crumble jar - Christmas Spice

£3.00Price