Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life
with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid
release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye
protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and
water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal
site, in accordance with local regulations.

Contains: soy wax flakes, Citral, Citronellal,
Linalool, alpha-Pinenes.

May produce an allergic reaction.




Soy Wax Melt Drops - sweet orange