Donkey milk soap
contains:Aqua, Glycerine Sodium, Stearate, Sorbitol,
Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol,
Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Chloride,
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Titanium Dioxide,
Stearic Acid,Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate
May contain allergens including geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Use within 6 months of purchase. For external use only
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Donkey Milk Soap - Natural
DONKEY MILK SOAP BENEFITS
CLEOPATRA LOVED HER DONKEY MILK BATHS
As you remember Cleopatra’s skin beauty came from her famous donkey milk baths. It is said that she always was carrying 700 donkeys with her to get the benefits of their milk.
Donkey milk reappears as the star of cosmetics and promises great benefits and fantastic results. Scientific analysis has revealed the amazing nutritional properties of donkey milk.
Donkey milk is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 and 6. It Contains high amounts of calcium, and 4 times less fat. In addition, it naturally contains a retinol allowing you to look younger.
- Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather.
- Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
- Erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face and neck.
- Regenerates skin. The soap of donkey milk is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- It could help protect from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
- It can help people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- It can help young people with skin allergies or acne. Acne is a nightmare for young people but not anymore after using the donkey milk soaps.