PATCH NATURAL bamboo plasters
- 100% Natural
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- We are so excited to introduce you to PATCH, the world's first organic adhesive strip which is a natural approach to wound care and also 100% biodegradable. It is the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market.
- One thing that has always been a bit of a frustration is the fact that plasters, even the fabric ones, contain plastic, or are wrapped in plastic, or come in a plastic container. They also commonly contain irritants that can cause skin reactions on sensitive skin.
- PATCH strips are made with soft organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Their PSA formulation is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions.
- PATCH NATURAL is the perfect adhesive strip for those who like to keep it simple and subtle.
- The ideal wound covering to help repair minor cuts and abrasions. The natural range is made from 100% organic bamboo fibre and free from irritating chemicals, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for sensitive skin types.
- All PATCH wound care strips are hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- 1 pack contains 25 strips.
Bamboo plasters with aloe vera